Planning your wedding is all sorts of fun, we’re going to have a grand old time.
There’s a lot to do, of course – but that’s what our Wedding Planner, Vikki, is here for.
She’ll guide you through every detail, to make sure your day is everything you want it to be.
Let’s get started…
Room for romance
Stunning views, delicious food and oodles of space to celebrate with everyone you love.
You can tick them all off your dream-wedding wish list, we’ve got them in spades. And fancy that – there’s more!
Like five jaw-dropping rooms to choose from, so you’ll definitely find one that’s the perfect fit for your big day.
And wait till you see our grounds: a 30-acre estate with travel mag views over the lush Peebles countryside. You’ll feel like you’re on top of the world – in every way possible. And the photographs! Simply stunning.
You’ll have our undivided attention from the minute you arrive, to the moment you bid your guests goodnight. That’s our ‘one wedding, one day’ promise.
Room for romance
The vaulted ceilings of the Ballroom. The murals of the Bannockburn Room. The uninterrupted Borders views of the Regency.
An intimate gathering of 10 or a more extravagant affair with up to 250 guests. Our function rooms deliver everything from all-out grandeur to simple elegance. Gosh, book more than one if you’d like!
With this much space to offer, Peebles Hydro isn’t just stunning in the Scottish Borders’ summer wedding season – it’s top choice for warm and cosy winter weddings too.
To make things easy, we’ve included all the essentials, and some special touches too. But this is just the start – ask us how we can make your day unique.
The must haves:
- Personal wedding coordinator and Master of Ceremonies
- A glass of sparkling wine, bottled beer or soft drink & choice of two canapes per person for when guests arrive
- Toast glass of sparkling wine for the speeches
- Three-course wedding meal, with tea and coffee with half a bottle of house wine per person
- Evening buffet
- Menu tasting for two
- Red carpet arrival & silver cake stand with knife
- Honeymoon suite with Champagne breakfast & 2 complimentary rooms the night prior
- 20 bedrooms at our special wedding rate
- Our NEW Mr & Mrs 1881 Gin Experience
- Anniversary stay to celebrate your first year of marriage
All for £72 per person
Let there be gin…
We don’t know if you’ve heard, but we’re turning water in to gin. And if that’s not exciting enough, we’re offering all new couples who book on our full Ballroom package a gin experience. Share your love, create your recipe and enjoy the surroundings of our new 1881 Gin School & Distillery.
Our new Mr & Mrs 1881 Gin Experience includes:
- 2 hour Gin Distilling Class
- Distillery tour
- 70cl personalised bottle of gin each
- Welcome drinks & nibbles
Terms: Minimum contracted numbers of 60 guests apply. Available to newly contracted weddings from October 2019.
We'll give you a ring
Get the nitty gritty
From the canapes to the prosecco – it’s all in here. Start planning your perfect Scottish wedding dayDownload the brochure