Lovable offers at Peebles Hydro
Whirlwind romance. Or maybe you just can’t wait. Either way, these great deals might just sweep you off your feet.
Winter & Sunday weddings
Wedding package offers…
Whether you’re picturing an intimate wedding, or a grand room filled with friends and family or maybe a wedding that you can put your stamp on. If you’re picturing it with winter scenes – you’ll love our winter wedding package.
With delicious menus packed with local produce, an abundance of drink options, and your main function room included for only £3800, what more could you ask for? Let our wedding coordinator guide you through the options. Your all inclusive package includes:
- Complimentary honeymoon suite with full Scottish breakfast for the bride and groom
- Guaranteed accommodation rates for up to 15 bedrooms on your wedding night
- Edinburgh Suite included for use of ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Your own dedicated wedding coordinator to plan and run the day smoothly
- Personal service from your master of ceremonies
- Printed table plan, table names and silver stands
- Silver cake stand & cake knife
- £500 bar tab to use during your drinks or evening reception
- 3 course wedding breakfast served with tea & coffee
- Glass of sparkling wine per person during your meal & a glass of sparkling wine for your drinks reception of up to 50 guests
- Choice of two canapes with a toast glass of sparkling wine for up to 50 guests
- Evening bacon rolls or stovies, tea and coffee for up to 80 guests
Terms: Package is based on 50 day guests and 30 further evening guests 2019/20 – £3800. Valid November to March – excludes Christmas, New Year and Easter weekend. Unfortunately, there isn’t a further reduction in cost for removing elements of the package.
Late dates for when you just can't wait
Heart set on a summer 2020 wedding?
Here are some of the dates that could be yours…
- Saturday 16th May
- Saturday 30th May
- Saturday 11th July
- Saturday 18th July
- Saturday 28th August
Prefer a date that didn’t make the list? We might have it available. Or, if you’re all about the perfect date ‘on paper’ then it might interest you to know that 10.10.2020 is still available…
Little extras for your big day…
Treat yourself. This is your day, so make it one to remember. And if you can’t have a little extra on your wedding day, well… when can you? We’ve lots of treats available right here in the hotel. Or there might be something you’d like us to include over and above the wedding package.
Entertainment, decorations (we’ve been known to build a door to Narnia every now and then), wedding photography, florists – you name it, we know loads of reliable suppliers, so let us do the phoning around for you.
our gift to you...
Let there be gin…
We don’t know if you’ve heard, but we’re turning water in to gin. And as if that’s not exciting enough, we’re offering all new couples who book on our full Ballroom package a gin experience.
Share your love, create your recipe and enjoy the surroundings of our new 1881 Gin School & Distillery.
Our new Mr & Mrs 1881 Gin Experience includes:
- 2 hour Gin Distilling Class
- Distillery tour
- 70cl personalised bottle of gin each
- Welcome drinks & nibbles
Terms: Minimum contracted numbers of 60 guests apply. Available to newly contracted weddings from October 2019. Experience can be used before or up to 6 months prior to wedding date.